In order to deliver outstanding service we believe that people are the most important factor in the equation. We are committed to face-to-face financial planning designed to suit clients’ individual long-term requirements. Our business is supported by highly qualified financial planners and our practice support staff.
Senior Financial Planner
Self Employed or Employed Basis (uncapped earnings potential)
We are seeking an aspiring or existing chartered level Senior Financial Planner to join our highly successful practice. You will be looking for a long-term career move that could provide the opportunity to create personal capital in the future.
A long-established, authentic financial planning practice based in city centre Manchester, we work with a mixture of private financial planning and corporate clients throughout the North West of England. Our alignment to St. James’s Place provides us with the backing of a FTSE 100 company, essential regulatory support, award winning investment strategies and an advice guarantee that enables us to optimise the time we spend delivering face to face financial planning to our clients.
Our service led proposition includes:
- Holistic financial planning utilising industry Lifetime Cashflow Forecasting software
- Wealth creation, optimisation and protection
- Tax mitigation strategies for private clients
- Tax efficient cash extraction strategies for people in business.
We have a large client bank with relationships since the late 1970’s and well over £100m of funds under advice. We also have many other business development initiatives. Access will be given to our existing lines of supply however we are looking for a healthy amount of self-generated activity via existing clients & professional connections.
- An experienced and authentic Financial Planner who can clearly provide added value outcomes for clients
- Self-starting and goal driven yet seeking to avoid “professional loneliness”
- Entrepreneurial flair complimented by the ability to work with proven processes and formulae
- Technical ability to match your persuasion and influencing skills
- You will be looking for a new opportunity where a true meritocracy exists
- Comfortable working in a team based environment where all administration and para-planning is provided
- Highly professional and ethical approach
- Minimum of Diploma in regulated financial planning (or equivalent)
- Consistent track record of superior productivity levels
- Demonstrably high regulatory KPIs
- Established client bank and a good network of connections
- CAS status within the last six months
- Current SPS
- Able to successfully meet regulatory vetting and approvals process
- A truly service led proposition where clients come first
- Highly competitive fee sharing arrangements
- Full administration and para-planning support
- The opportunity to build capital
- A friendly team based work environment
- Contemporary financial planning
- Whole of Market approach
- Substantial marketing & business development support
- Award winning Wealth Management strategies
- Global Investment Management Expertise
- A sensible approach to regulatory supervision
- Fully supported path to Chartered level and beyond
- Free and comprehensive technical support both face to face and remotely
To apply formally please complete the online process below or if you would like to have a relaxed conversation of possibilities, please contact Richard McGarvey, Managing Director, on 07714 092421 in confidence
Please complete the following form to submit your application.
Please include as much detail to allow us to process your application quickly and efficiently (including your salary expectations, notice period and the best time to make contact)
Your CV and information will be kept confidential and only used for our recruitment process.