Highly competitive package with potential for equity participation
We are seeking an experienced business manager to join our highly successful practice. You will be looking for a long-term career move that could provide the opportunity to create personal capital in the future.
A long-established, authentic financial planning practice based in city centre Manchester, we work with a mixture of private financial planning and corporate clients throughout the North West of England. Our alignment to St. James’s Place provides us with the backing of a FTSE 100 company, essential regulatory support, award winning investment strategies and an advice guarantee that enables us to optimise the time we spend delivering face to face financial planning to our clients.
Our service led proposition includes:
- Holistic financial planning utilising industry Lifetime Cashflow Forecasting software
- Wealth creation, optimisation and protection
- Tax mitigation strategies for private clients
- Tax efficient cash extraction strategies for people in business.
Primarily you will be responsible for the day to day leadership and performance management of a small team of financial planners. This will involve hands on coaching & management with a focus on individual and collective business growth.
We do not believe that leading more than seven finical planners is efficient. Therefore a key aspect of the role will be to recruit a small number of additional team members then maintain the optimum team size and be accountable for consistently growing annual productivity objectives. The role does not include regulatory supervision.
You will need to be prepared to join a small management team where contributions into other focus areas for the business e.g. business development, proposition improvement and marketing will be required.
The initial role is a hybrid leadership and advisory role therefore effective time management and organisational skills will be paramount. As the team reaches optimum size the requirement for personal client work will become optional.
- A clients come first mentality with a highly professional and ethical approach
- An experienced financial services industry manager who can lead from the front by demonstrating “what good looks like”
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Practical experience of authentic holistic financial planning
- Self-starting and goal driven
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Entrepreneurial flair complimented by the ability to work with proven processes and formulae
- Minimum of Diploma in regulated financial planning (or equivalent)
- A truly service led proposition where clients come first
- Core income plus performance bonus
- Profitability bonus
- Future potential opportunity for equity participation
- A friendly team based work environment
- A contemporary approach to financial planning
- Whole of Market approach
- Substantial marketing & business development support
- Award winning Wealth Management strategies
- Global Investment Management Expertise
- A sensible approach to regulatory supervision
To apply formally please complete the online process below or if you would like to have a relaxed conversation of possibilities, please contact Richard McGarvey, Managing Director, on 07714 092421 in confidence
Please complete the following form to submit your application.
Please include as much detail to allow us to process your application quickly and efficiently (including your salary expectations, notice period and the best time to make contact)
Your CV and information will be kept confidential and only used for our recruitment process.